We will make ship announcements over the loudspeaker throughout the day. Be sure to listen up for the “bing-bong” sound! That means an important message is headed your way!
The very BEST way to keep up with announcements, schedule changes, etc. is to follow along at sixthman.net/today. This website is free to use when connected to the ship’s Wi-Fi (NCL_Internet_Pearl) and has the following features:
- See the most up to date schedule of events
- Review your personalized “My Schedule”
- Read up on the latest onboard announcements
- Ask us a question using the Ask Sixthman feature
PRO TIP: Save a shortcut to the home screen on your phone now and you’ll be all set, even before you board. The schedule will appear on embark day, Saturday, October 28.
More ways to stay informed:
- When checking in at the port, you’ll receive a ship map with helpful first day FAQs and our daily Warped Rewind at Sea tear-off schedule.
- The Mixtape at Sea, our onboard newsletter, will feature highlights and important info, and will be delivered each morning tucked behind the cabin wheel outside your door.
- The Norwegian Freestyle Daily will be in your cabin on embark day, and will include basic ship information.
- Download Norwegian’s app, iConcierge. iConcierge is free to use, however there is a small fee to use it’s messenger service. Pro Tip- You can check your onboard spending account balance with iConcierge.
- You’ll receive The Warped Guide to Rewind, the event pocket program, in your cabin on the first day. Make sure to read through it and keep it handy!